Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party!

Me and my sister Tiffany hosted a Halloween costume party on Saturday night and it was soooo fun! We had a great turn out. It was at my sisters apartment, and we spent all Friday decorating for it! I looked sweet! First we made Ginger Dead Houses, where me, Todd, Rob, & Rachel pared up and made the coolest Ginger Dead House ever! We actually won the over all prize, so YAY to us! :) Then after that we played a couple games. One was the game "spoons" but we played with eye balls instead. It got kind of crazy. The last two in was Todd & Spencer- the brothers in law! Dun dun dun! Todd was a little cocky, and well... he lost. (But way to get to the end babe!) Ha ha. Then after that we played the mummy game, and that got kind of hectic... I felt like i was playing football. (Those for you that were there, know what i mean.) Then we turned on a scary movie to finish it off- "Wait Until Dark." Its an older movie, but for an old one it was pretty good. And that concluded our Halloween party! It was a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone who came! :) We hope you have a happy Halloween!!!

Fred & Dafney~ Jack & The Bean Stalk & The Goose ~ Santaquin Sheriff & Jackie Sparrow

Some Party fun!

Uh... Adam Family Parents? ~ Mexican Walker & Punk Rocker Chick :)

6 comments:

Rohan Shearer said...

Sorry we missed it! Your costumes look great!!!

Unknown said...

Kara it was so much fun!! I cant handle how fun the games were! Me and Tyler are not very good at being creative!! ha ha j/k yeah me and you will have to host one next year at my house!!!!!!! that would be so much fun!

Lindsey T said...

You and Todd look so cute! I LOVE the costumes!

Lianne said...

That was a fun party! Thanks for inviting us! Sorry that we couldn't stay longer, but we had fun while we were there! And thanks for posting all the pictures!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Sorry I couldn't go :( but it looks like you had one heck of a time - I'm coming down this weekend!

Unknown said...

Hey I must have missed your engagment pictures post! ha ha I am a great friend I know........anyway I love your hair at that length!!! It is so dang cute! I think that is the lenght I am going to try to grow mine out to be at!! Lets cross our fingers it will still grow! ha ha!