Thursday, October 9, 2008

Husband Tag!

I figure since I'm really the only one who writes on this blog (for the both of us), that I would do this tag for Todd!!!

1. Where did you meet your husband?
I met him through my cousin's husband's missionary buddies friend- Walker.
2. How long did you date before you married? 1 year
3. How long have you been married? 1 year and 2 1/2 months ;)
4. What does he do that surprises you? He'll clean out my car and vacuums it since I never do it. Ha ha. He's always trying to do little things like that to surprise me. But half the time I catch him in the act.
5. What is your favorite feature on him? His gorgeous blue eyes
6. What is your favorite quality that he has? He's soooo kind hearted and self-less
7. Does he have a nickname for you? ummm... he'll call me babe every once in a while... and maybe Kar-bear but I grew up with that nickname.
8. What is his favorite food? I wanna say Mexican food or anything spicy!!!
9. What is his favorite sport? BYU football!
10. When & where was your first kiss? Eh... it was just a few days after our first date on the 24th of July... I didn't kiss him again for like a week or two! ha ha.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Hangout with friends, play games, and tease each other.
12. Do you have any children? Try again in a year or two...
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He plays the guitar, and i love it!
14. How old is he? 23
15. Who said I love you first? I did. He told me about a month after that. Lol.
16. What is his favorite music? Punk and Alternative Rock
17. What do you admire most about him? I admire what a great person he is all around! He is out going, funny, and super spiritual, and non judgemental. He loves to serve and be happy! He loves life and is such a hard worker! Go Todd!!! ;)
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? Yes, cuz I'll make him check it and see how right i am on some of these
20. Who do you tag? Anyone who wants to do it! Have fun!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so nice that he cleans out your car! That's one of my least favorite jobs.
We do need to get together and paint. I finally pulled out the paintbrush and am working on a painting of the Bountiful Temple. They don't really have any good pictures of it.

Lindsey T said...

Todd is the coolest! I want someone to clean my car out for me! Oh, well, Shafer always takes the garbage out, so I can't complain!