Sunday, October 19, 2008

St. George!!!

For Fall Break, Todd and I went with my family to St. George. Other than that I never really saw Todd during the days (cause he was golfing), it was a lot of fun! Todd went to the Coral Canyon golf course with my brothers, while Me, my mom, and sisters spend our days shopping and then going to a spa. We got a facial, a full body message, and a manicure. It was soooo nice! (Thanks Mom!) :) I'm glad Todd was able to go out and do something he doesn't get to do very often. He had a lot of fun as well. Then in the evenings we spent our time at the Tuacahn Theater where we saw "Les Mis" and "Big River,"- the story about Huckleberry Finn, which were both AMAZING!!! We had so much fun just being in the nice weather and with family. It was the perfect vacation and we're sad to be back and going to school. But that's life. ;) So here's a few pictures of our trip.

Tiffany, Chan, & Me @ Tuacahn

I love this picture! We're such posers!

Todd & shinny me at Les Mis

Todd & Spencer golfing
The boys!

Isn't this mask sweet!? My inner self. Maybe I should be a cat for Halloween...

Shopping with my sisters! Cute glasses huh. I should have bought them!

All Smiles! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WHAT??? I was in St. George this weekend!! That is a little crazy! We went down with the girls cuz all the boys went hunting!!! that is funny that you were down there to! Where did you stay? We were at the Hampton down by the outlets!!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I love St. George - lets take a trip there with our hubbies sometime. Like next summer! OOOO Fun.

Lianne said...

Fun trip! I love Tuacahn! I'm glad that you guys were able to have a break from everyday life!

Nancy said...

I'm so jealous! I love southern UT. I'm glad someone got to enjoy it this fall. Hope you guys are doing well.