Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Greatness of Futurama

So, i just love Futurama and wanted to post about it! And since MY words can't express how great and funny it is, i decided to just put a few lines down from it. Here are some:

Fry: Man, I thought Ultimate Robot Fighting was real, like pro wrestling, but it turns out it's fixed, like boxing.

Fry is one of my favorites. So is Bender. Here's another one:

Fry: That clover helped my rat-faced brother steal my dream of going into space. Now I'll never get there.
Leela: You went there this morning- for doughnuts.

Ha ha. Here's another:

Professor Hubert Farnsworth: Above all else it is our responsibility to preserve the timeline. [Fry walks in]
Fry: Well, I've killed my grandfather.
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: Whaaaaaaaa?!!
Leela: Wait, if you killed your grandfather, why do you still exist?
Fry: I don't know. Maybe God loves me.
Bender: [Starts laughing hysterically]

And another:

Bender: I was a hero to broken robots 'cause I was one of them, but how can I sing about being damaged if I'm not? That's like Christina Aguilera singing Spanish. Ooh, wait! That's it! I'll fake it!

Lol. Okay, a few more:

Fry: You know what the worst thing about being a slave is? They make you work hard without paying you or letting you go.
Leela: Fry, that's the only thing about being a slave.

I could go on for hours.

Leela: After all this time, somebody else with one eye... who ISN'T a clumsy carpenter or a kid with a BB gun.

Last one:

[Surprise funeral for Bender]
Fry: Dearly beloved, we are here today to remember Bender, who was taken from us in the prime of his life, when he was crushed by a runaway semi driven by the incredible Hulk.
Bender: Awe, you knew my favorite cause of death.

Okay, this is the last one- i mean it this time. :)

Bender: Com'on! Surely their must be someone here who knows how great I was!
Fry: Yes there is Bender. [Fry stands up and moves to the front] Bender was a lot of things to a lot of people, but the looking back the number one things I can say about him is this. And simply this. [Fry puts his hand over his heart] Bender was my friend.
Bender: What?! That's it? Who are you! Your no body! This is the worst funeral ever! I hope your all happy! You've succeeded in convincing me life is worth living, by showing me how bad my funeral will suck!

Ha ha! Well, i'll stop there. Now i'm going to go watch me some more Futurama! Hope you enjoyed. See ya! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kara you are the most random person ever!!! ha ha I remember when we lived in our Apt. in SF and you would always be watching futurama before you went to bed on my love sac!! ha ha you are soooo funny! We need to play soon! We should all get together and have dinner or lunch or something!!