Sunday, October 26, 2008

Yay!!! Engagements!

Okay, so between me and Todd getting married and moving into our apt and then moving out of it again, I lost our Engagement disk and i couldn't find it anywhere! I kept telling myself that i would put them on my computer soon but just never got around to it. I finally got nervous enough and decided to call my photographer. Thank goodness she still had us in her system even though they were taken a year and a half ago. She sent them in the mail and i just got them yesterday, and then put them on my computer asap! It was fun looking through them again cause we haven't seen them forever! So i just thought I'd post a few of them. :)

2 comments:

Lianne said...

You guys got some way cute pictures! We only got a handfull of good ones. Yours are pretty awesome though!

Rohan Shearer said...

You look so young back then! :)