Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Makin' Babies...

So I saw this on my friends blog and thought it would be fun to try it out! Lol. I put in mine and Todd's pictures and this is "supposedly" what our kids could look like! I was a little nervous at first... "What if they are ugly?" I thought. But I was pretty happy with the results. So i guess in five years or so i can look back on this and see how close they were. I actually don't think these pictures look anything like either of us, or our baby pictures, but oh well. It was fun! :) Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

What the crap! That is hilarious! You're kids are going to be adorable... so how about you get started!

Unknown said...

I am not going to lie that is probably the most creepy thing ever!! haha I think you need to start a little sooner then 5 years!!!

Rohan Shearer said...

Cute kids!