Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sister Crafts!

So Me and my sisters, Tiffany and Chan, got together the other day to do some crafts! We had bought these sayings like a month ago and finally found a time to do them. It was a lot of fun. Some how I became the head help. :S I'm just glad everyone's turned out okay. It really wasn't as hard as we thought it was going to be. It only took a few hrs and we were done! Here are just a few pics we took of our adventure:
Me helping Tiff centering her lettering... can you see me shaking?!! ;)
Go Tiff Go!
Chan's so cute! I loved the way hers turned out!

Say Cheese!

Looking at the final finish


And done! Don't they look great!!! :) Good job girls!

2 comments:

Lianne said...

Those are way cute! Craft days with the sisters are always fun!

Rohan Shearer said...

So talented!