Friday, September 26, 2008

True Blonde

So, I just thought this would be a funny story to share. Those of you who know me well, will probably find this more humorous because its something I would sooooooo do. Last Sunday I woke up and left the lights turned off for Todd, because he didn't have to wake up for like another 2o minutes. So I thought I'd be a nice wife and just dress in the dark, trying my hardest not to disturb him. Well, like a usual Sunday morning I was hurrying to get ready, -being that church starts at 9am, i'm always in a rush. So I finished getting ready just in time to jump in the car and head down to church. I had gone through 2 sessions already and was sitting in relief society next to my grandma when i put my feet up on the chair in front of me. I looked down in confusion and realized i had two different shoes on!! And that I was wearing them like that the whole day! I was soooo embarrassed as i nudged my grandma and showed her. She just busted up laughing as i took a picture of it! Ha ha. I spend the rest of church trying to hide my feet underneath me, and as soon as it was time to go, I got out of there. Me and my family had a pretty good laugh about it later at the dinner table. :)

6 comments:

Lianne said...

That is pretty funny! It is so embarassing though. I'm sure people just thought you were trying to make a new fashion statement. :)

Kerri Jex said...

haha this is SO funny! Braden and I just laughed so hard. I love it..that is totally something I would've done!

Rohan Shearer said...

Definitely sounds like something we would do! I once wore pants to church from one suit and the coat from another. They were just close enough to look similar but just different enough to know that I don't know how to dress.

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Holy Crap! That made my day! Seriously, good stuff kara - can I just say I love you! haha!

Unknown said...

HA HA Kara you are so funny! I can just see your Grandmas face when you told her!!! ha ha We got back on Sunday it was so fun! I cant wait to go back!! ha ha We totally need to go play! We are putting in our grass today so you need to bring dexter over and him and Daisy can play!! You need to call me!

Unknown said...

HEY I SAW YOU HAD A SURPRISE FOR STEPH AND SHELLEY! I FEEL SO LEFT OUT!! HAHA J/K BUT I HOPE ITS NOT SOMETHING THAT I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT!! LIKE YA KNOW SOMETHING......I HAVE NO IDEA