Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We're Home!!!

Hey Everyone, most of you already know that Todd and I are officially home. Yipee!!! The drive here was 25 hours and I thought i was gonna die for the last 2 hours of it. But now we are finally home, living at my parents house and jumping right into school. :( Sad huh. But we'll try to come visit as many people as we can as soon as we can- we just gotta get settled first. Other than that, nothing too exciting is going on. I'm currently on the market for a job so if anyone see's anything they think i might like, let me know. Thanks! Talk to you all later. See ya. :)

4 comments:

Rohan Shearer said...

Welcome home! Glad you're back!

Lianne said...

I'm glad that you made it home (and jealous). Good luck getting right back into school! We'll see you guys soon!

Jackie Christine said...

Hey guys!!! Welcome back!!! Kara you better call me! :) I have lots to tell you!!! :) I hope all is well!!! See you soon.

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Finally! I don't know how I lived without my care bear...haha! I'm so excited to see you next weekend!