Saturday, September 20, 2008

Todd vs. Frolfing

So i decided to take my friends advise and write about Todd's Frolfing experience today. I had a test this morning and Todd decided to come up with me to meet up with his friend Devin to play Frolfing. I've never heard of such a silly sport before. I got done with my test early and decided to join them. I was actually surprised how fun it was. The little Frolf baskets went around a small pond on the campus. Sometimes we had to be careful when we threw our Frisbee's because the pond was so close. On one throw Todd got it close enough to the water where his Frisbee just rolled in. He hurried and took off his shoes and shocks to step into the water-only being a few inches deep. Walker ran over to his side and told him as he was stepping into the water that it was going to be slippery, but by that time it was too late. Todd slipped on the moss and fell in the water. The water came all the way up to his neck as he called out for help. Walker reached out his hand and pulled him out just soon enough so he could throw out his phone on the grass. By this point i was laughing my head off, but hurried to his side to help him. But he was soaked! So that was the end of our Frolfing game. We walked back to my car and i gave Todd the only dry cloths i had in my car. They were some spandex pants and a small black hoodie. He changed in the parking lot and just looked hilarious wearing my cloths. It really made for a good story. Todd was a good sport as me and Devin laughed and took pictures of him with our phones. Ha ha. I love you Todd.

4 comments:

Lindsey T said...

Poor, poor Todd! I hope his phone is okay!

Rohan Shearer said...

So funny! Wish we could have been there. You and Todd aren't having very good luck mixing water and phones / cameras, etc.

Rachel said...

That is hilarious, if Rob wasn't asleep, I would have a good laugh with him. I want to see the pictures! Okay, I told him anyway. He gave a tired laugh- I don't think he got it.:) We'll have to talk about it next time we get together.

Unknown said...

HA HA HA tell told he needs to be a little more gracful next time! plus I have never heard of this sport Frolfing......it sounds fun! Hey I am going to disney land on wed!! We need to all get together after I get back!