Tuesday, September 9, 2008

No Camera... No Posts...

So... we haven't updated anything for a while because I like to put pictures up with most of my post, and being that i don't have a camera that works... well, you see where I'm getting at. We are hoping to get one soon though, and hopefully we do so i can start to put up more exciting posts. Other than that, nothing really exciting has been going on. However, we did go up to Farmington to celebrate Emily's birthday over the weekend. It was a lot of fun! I think she just turned 25! ;) Then on Sunday we attended Lindsay and Shafers Baby blessing for little Maxwell. He is sooo cute! And it was really fun to see where they live now. Then we've just been busy trying to get everything settled in. I swear by the time we get everything organized, it'll be time to move again!!!! Lol. well, see ya.

4 comments:

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Whatever - that's no excuse!!!! haha just kidding. I guess I'll let is slide Kara! Hey see you friday right?!?

Unknown said...

Hey I have posts with no pictures!! haha j/k I am just glad that you are updating!! haha Hey we need to all get together again cuz I cant go on friday!! I have Tylers work retreat in Park city!! I know you think I would have gotten enough of it!! ha ha Hey I just got a new little digital camera to take on our trips and we got it at wal mart for like 180 bucks!! and its so cute and the memory cards are way cheep to!! its a Nikon!! So yeah just a FYI

Lianne said...

I hope that you guys are getting settled in ok, and that everything is going well! I hope you can find a good digital camera. Life is always more fun with a camera!

Lindsey T said...

We're so glad to have you guys back in Utah!! Thanks for coming this weekend! (Good luck with the camera!)