Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lord of the Rings Marathon

Saturday, Todd and I had our Annual Lord of the Rings Marathon over at the Shearers! It was a lot of fun! Its a tradition me and my cousin Amanda started once we graduated high school, we had it every year between Nov-Dec for 3 years, then she moved away. :( But I'm glad to say that we've still continued it. Last year we had it at our apt, and this year we had it at Jen and Ro's. So yeah... it was my 5th LOTR Marathon and Todd's 3rd! Crazy huh. People might think its a little silly, but we love it!!! :)

3 comments:

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

i love movie marathons! me and ry do that to!

Lianne said...

Those are some dang good movies! I think that's awesome that you guys do a marathon every year. We always talk about it, but it usually doesn't happen.

Nancy said...

Thats not silly at all. I used to read the books once a year, but havent for the last couple. But I think, once Christmas is done, it may be time for a revisit! Go Frodo!