Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend

So I haven't written anything for a while, because not a whole lot has been going on. However, this weekend turned out to be a good one! On Friday night, me and Todd invited some friends and family over to come down and have a bomb fire. We roasted marshmallows, listened to some music, told some stories, and then ended the night by getting in the hot tub. It was a lot of fun because it was something new! If theres one thing i hate, is doing the same thing every weekend. Then on Saturday me and Todd watched the the byu football game with my sister Tiff and Spenc. The game got pretty intense, which is always fun- when we came up on top anyways. :) Then after the game, we met up with Todd's sister Emily and Andrew at IKEA where we walked around and got some great ideas for decorating. (I love decorating!) Then we ate some dinner there and hung out for the rest of the time. It was a lot of fun. On the way home, me and Todd stopped at block buster where we got two movies. We got "Duplex" and "Fever Pitch." Drew Berrymore is in both of them, which we thought was pretty funny cuz Todd usually doesn't like her. We watched "Duplex" when we got home and it was really funny! If anyone hasn't seen it, and you like Ben Stiller and your looking for a comedy, I recommend it. Then today, Sunday, we just stayed here, ate a great ham and cheesy potato dinner with my family and watched Kunfu Panda! I was good. We liked it. :) I'm really excited for next weekend because of two things. Twilight is on Friday (Yes I'm a twilight fan!), and me and my sisters are going to the Celin Dion Concert in SLC! Lol. Its going to be awesome!!!! So yeah...... pretty fun stuff. But that's all that's been going on. Nothing too interesting, but SOMETHING! Hopefully next time I'll have something more exciting to post. :)

2 comments:

Lianne said...

I love doing new things and having a break from the everyday stuff. I heard that the concert got canceled. That's such a bummer!

Rohan Shearer said...

Have fun at Twilight! Let us know if its "Maddy" appropriate! She's anxious to see it.