Sunday, November 23, 2008

Finally!

Twilight finally came out on Friday, and me, my sisters, and my mom woke up early to catch the first show. We all got pretty into it, which was fun. We each wore a Twilight shirt and some red hair strands in our hair! Lol. Call us nerds, but the night before the show we had a little party where we made Twilight bracelets and talked about our favorite parts in the book! We had a good time laughing at our obsessions, especially Chantel's with Edward! ;)

(Click to make bigger)


When we got to the show early the next day, we were confronted with a HUGE line. Luckily we were still able to find some good seats! Before the previews began, me and my sisters wrote some Twilight "art" on each other. Lets just say, some people looked at us a little funny... but we didn't care because WE ARE TWILIGHT NERDS!!!

We were a little nervous that the movie was going to be really lame and cheesy, but we left absolutely loving it! In fact, I saw it again with Todd that night up in Bountiful! Ha ha. Oh yeah, and guys... he liked it too! So if you haven't seen it already... GO!!!

5 comments:

Lianne said...

Devin and I went and saw it last night. Loved it!! It was definitely worth the wait!

Tricia said...

I can't wait to see it!! It seems once you're hooked, you can never get enough Twilight! :)

TiffT said...

Sister! I Love the Pictures! Can I copy them for my blog!?! It would just make it so much easier and mine wouldn't look half as cute as yours!! :) PLEASE!!!! I love you!

Rohan Shearer said...

You must really like that show. How many times have you seen it? :)

Nancy said...

Glad you Twilight fans can finally have relief after all the wait for the first film!