Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pet Peeve!!!

So I've noticed in the last
couple of weeks more cigarette buds on the grass near my apt then usual. And today, I found out the source behind it. We just recently had someone move in upstairs, but a crossed from us. And as i was walking Dexter today, i saw her light up and then throw her bud down on the grass with the rest of her collection. Its disgusting how many are there now! I can't even walk Dexter over there anymore cuz he's always trying to eat them! Does she not have any respect for the world and people around her. It made me sooo mad. I mean, its non of my business that she smokes, and i could really care less if she does, but when its to the point where there is like 50 or more buds out on the grass, and i can see more white than green, right next to where i live.... Ewww! that just bugs! Seriously, how hard is it to throw it away! I found this sign and it made me laugh. But seriously! Take care of your trash!!!

3 comments:

Lianne said...

That is sick! Sometimes the guys above us does the same thing! I think that it is way gross too!At least we don't have to live here forever! Yay!!!

Rohan Shearer said...

The wonders of Apartment living. In Vegas we had a guy living under us who blasted his stereo so loud that our floor and walls literally shook from the pounding. I thought it would never end. It still grates on my nerves just thinking about it!

Dane and Jessica said...

Hey Kara it's been like 4 years since I've even seen you! (which is why I love blogs to see what people are up to) But you and your husband are a very cute couple...and I figured I'd let you know that I'm blog stocking you (don't worry not on daily basis or anything haha)