Saturday, August 2, 2008

To Andrew, Branden, & Jackie!!!

So last night was mine and Todd's nephew Andrews Birhtday. I believe he just turned 6 years old. Its crazy to think he's that big because when i met him he was only like 3 or 4 years old. We talked to him a little bit on the phone last night and he told us he got some Transformers! Lol. You could hear the excitement in his voice. It was soooo fun to get to talk to him. I remember when birthdays we're that exciting... ;)



Then today is my little brother Branden's Birthday! Happy Birthday Bud! He's 18 years old!!! Ahhh! My family is getting soooo old! Okay, so this kid is Amazing!!! He is so down to earth, cool & funny. He's handsome (& he knows it) Lol, He is artistically talented, and is such a romantic! Watching him get older i've been so proud of him. He's such a good kid and a fighter in everything he does. I miss him like crazy out here and the good ol' talks we have when he shares me his writings and i find myself almost in tears! Yes, he's THAT good. Happy Birthday Branden! Now everyone check out how good looking he is. ;)



Next is my friend Jackie. Her birthday is actually tomorrow, and i don't have a recent photo of her but i just love this girl. She has gone through so much in her life and to be where she is, i definitely look up to her for it. She is such a good friend and i'm excited for her and what her new future holds. ;) I'm excited to move home and hopefully see more of her. Happy Birthday Jackie! I hope its a good one for ya.


So Yeah... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL! I LOVE AND MISS YOU!!! Take care.

3 comments:

Lianne said...

That's a lot of birthdays in such a short period of time! Hopefully they all had good ones!!

Rohan Shearer said...

We had fun seeing Branden yesterday after his birthday dinner at your parents. And yes, we are going to Powell! We're grateful for the invite and can't wait to see you there!!!

Jackie Christine said...

Thanks Kara!!! You're the best!!! And I hope to see more of you when you get home too!!! I can't wait! I miss you and love you so much!!!