Monday, August 25, 2008

Halloween...

Okay, so I know Halloween is still pretty far away, but it is Todd's favorite Holiday, (Don't ask why) ;) Lol. Anyways, we were talking about what we should be this year for Halloween and we seriously can't think of anything. Last year we were Sharpay & Ryan (Bro & Sis) from High School Musical. We thought it would be funny since everyone tells us we look like brother and sister. And because that movie totally rocks!!!! Ha ha ha. So anyways, i'm writing this post to see if anyone has any good ideas for us??? Our friend Walker said we should be Dwight and Angela from The Office. Hmmmm..... What do you all think? Let us know if you got anything. Thanks! :)

(Here is a comparison on how we did last year. I think you can click on the image to make bigger).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a hard question, but did you see that the Drugmart has started putting out candy... So you guys better get on the ball because its only 67 days away!!! :)

Unknown said...

Kara me and Tyler are trying to figure out something to be for halloween to!! And we are trying tp find something to be here at work. Mike wants to me a monkey....but we dont all want to be monkeys!! ha ha if you get any ideas let me know! And I am so excited you are coming back!!

Lianne said...

I think you guys should be Dwight and Angela. I think that would be hilarious! Whatever you do, I am sure that it will be awesome! :) We can't wait to see!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

AAAA! that's so funny! Hmmm, i like the dwight and angela idea. Seriously, i will die laughing when I see you guys. I don't know what me and ry will be - Jack will be yoda (ry's idea... not mine) and I was thinking like Elisabeth bennet and Mr. Darcy....for me and ry - but this is about you soooo my pick is dwight and angela!

Kerri Jex said...

haha that's funny. Braden loves halloween too! I am usually so busy and end up not dressing up (lame excuse). But now that i'm a 2nd grade teacher i HAVE too! I might be getting this post to get ideas for myself

Unknown said...

I finally made my blog have a cute scrap book thing like yours!! look at it and tell me if you like it!! Ha ha it took me forever to figure it out!! I am so retarted sometimes!! ha ha

The Smith's said...

Hey kara cute blog page. One year Brent and I dressed up as Drew Carey and Mimi. But the catch was that I was Drew and Brent was Mimi with the blue eyeshadow and everything. He even shaved his legs for it. It was funny! And think with Todd's hair color you don't need a wig. HA HA