Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lake Powell!

So Todd and I just got home from Lake Powell late last night. Its tradition for my family to go every summer in August and i was soooo happy we were able to go. It was soooo much fun!!! I took a few pictures, that is, until my camera fell in the water!!! Yup. So that's the end of my picture taking for a while. Luckily i was able to save my SIM card, so this is all i got:


This is Spencer and Tiffany, my sister, and Todd and I. This was the view of our beach on top of the sand hill. Our beach was amazing! We even had our own family Olympics where we started from the top of this hill and ended at the bottom. It was soooo much fun! My team won! Go team!!! ;)



Chantel and Baby Ashton. It was his first time in the water and he wasn't sure how he felt about it. Lol.



Tiff & Chan just swimming



The boys: Spencer & Todd


And this just looked like a cool picture so i took it. Its my little brother Dalen and Todd. So yeah... it was soooo much fun! And I'm sad we had to leave early to come back to Ohio, but i only need to endure 2 more weeks of it! i can do it. :)

5 comments:

Lianne said...

I'm glad that you guys got to go and that you had a good time! Looks like it was a fun trip!

Rohan Shearer said...

That was so much fun! We were sad you and Todd had to leave early. Good luck in the next few weeks!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

what the crap! I am so mad you didn't invite me! JK - I just remember the good old tiems when I used to go with you. Looks like you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

no way could you miss that, way to much fun. I am glad that you guys went.

Meags said...

FUN! it looks like y'all had a blast ... but how could you not!?!? ... it's POWELL! i am glad you both went too and thanks again for taking jord's club! we really appreciate it!