Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Missing You...

Well, its been 1 week and 1 day since i left todd all alone in Ohio. (sorry babe). And i'm missing him like crazy! This will be the longest we've been away from each other since we've been married! But i'm glad to see that i only have a few more days until he is finally here. We are both really excited to see his family and the new baby, Maxwell Taylor. Well, i don't really have much more to say except I'm also missing my cute little puppy Dexter. Thanks to Lianne, i haven't worried too much! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kara!! hey I cut my hair even shorter then it was in that picture!!! ahhh and it is so crazy I am not sure I like it but I guess I will have to deal with it right. haha well I cant wait till tomorrow to go to dinner with you guys you are going to die when you see my hair!!!