Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I LoVe GoOd DeALs!!!

So i got some birthday money in the mail from Grandpa and Grandma Callan (Thank you by the way) ;) and i took a trip over to kholes where i found some pretty great deals. I was really excited and was happy to see my money go a long way. Grandma Callan would be proud! Here is just a few things of what i got! :)



I also took Dexter into the vet today. He had a strange bump on his head, but i'm glad to say that he's healthier than ever!!! I just took a few pics of him when i got back. I love this one where he is tilting his head at me like "what are you doing?" He's a cutie!

6 comments:

Lianne said...

He is cute! I am glad that you got some good stuff today at Kohl's. I love good deals!!

Unknown said...

Kara! Hey I had to take Daisy to the vet monday cuz she had a bump on her face!! But come to find out it was a week pocked her and got an infection!! haha I guess its good news that we are worried though right!! Maybe we will be good parents!! haha By the way I love the pink shirt it looks like it has a built in vest am I right? I just got a really cute one just like it but its black! Anyway its so cute!!

Nancy said...

That is a cute picture! Way to find some good deals!

Tricia said...

Great deals are the best! I love it when you find something you love that's super cheap. Way to be a savvy shopper! :)

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Right on kara! if you're like me, you go crazy witht the "good deals" and than feel really guilty and take it back, repeated three times every week. Gosh!

Rohan Shearer said...

Baxter and Dexter could be brothers! They have the same sideways face look. Can't wait to meet him!