Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Family Vacation to Florida

Walt Disney World: The most magical place on earth!


Alicia & I at Universal Studios! We had VIP passes- oh yeah!


Walle was one of the high lights of my trip. This movie is adorable!



My nephew Ashton! He's gotten soooo big, and is so much fun! I can't believe how smart he is.



Branden, me (Josh & Alicia behind us) on Thunder Moutain!



I love this picture! Ha ha. My cousin Desi and the lobsters she ordered.




Isn't this couch HUGE!!! Ha ha ha.



Look how cute he is! I love this little guy!



Okay, so this is a funny story. Me and my cousin Kaylor ended up with a lot of the same things by the end of our vacation. It all started with her ipod. She bought an ipod cover and i really wanted one too, but they were out of all the other styles. She was really nice and told me to go a head and buy the same one she got. So i did. Then i was trying to find a Walle toy figure but all i could find was all the Eva's. Kaylor really wanted one too, so we spend a lot of our time shopping from one park to another looking for them, but they were all sold out. :( So we finally bought Eva! Next, i really wanted to get a Jonas Brothers t-shirt. I know, way nerdy right. But everyone there was obssesed with it, and i'm not going to lie, i started to jam out a little bit myself. So me and Kaylor found these cute pink shirts and decided to get them together. Then the night before we left to come home we shopped one more time and found another shirt of tinkerbell cuz we are both obssesed with her too. (that's the white shirt on our laps). It was just sooo funny how we ened up getting a lot of the same things. So we put it all together and took a picture! It was so funny! I love that girl!



Our crazy flight home! It was scary cuz we traveled in a storm and the plane shook a whole lot! Someone even passed out on it! It was scary! :S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kara, It looks like you had so much fun. I want to go to disney world. And i think i will go see that movie tonight with james. and love the matching stuff, funny how that happens.