Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our 4th of July!

Okay, so our 4th of July wasn't anything big (like fire works at Disney world--which i'm sure was amazing Dad!) but i still had a really good time just hanging out with Todd. We bought some glow sticks and that was really the high light of our night. Lol. We went down town to Columbus to try to find some fire works where we sat in a ghetto street and watched some in our car. That's where we started to experiment with the camera and our glow sticks with shapes. Then when we came back, todd sang "Coming to America" by Neil Diamond on his guitar, ha ha. It made me laugh. Then we ended our night by walking over to Jon and Nancy's where we watched a movie. It was fun. Here are just some random pics of our fun and crazy night.

5 comments:

Lindsey T said...

Sing it Neil!!

Lianne said...

Those pictures are pretty cool! Sorry that we didn't do anything very exciting... We'll have to plan some fun stuff for when you get back from Utah!

Nancy said...

I love the pictures! Thats a fun thing to do with them!

Unknown said...

Kara!! Happy birthday yesterday!! I totally got on your blog last night thinking I need towrite and tell her happy bday and then I got on your blog and I was like hmmmm why did I get on here again? I was so lost! haha So sorry I missed ya on your bday! How was it? Arnt you in Flordia right now? Well I cant believe we are 22 how stinken crazy!! Anyway I just thought I would tell you happy bday! I cant wait till friday!
Amanda

Tricia said...

I'm glad you got your fireworks in! The 4th seriously isn't complete without them! I hope you're having fun in UT. It was definitely hard to come back to OH but not too much longer and we'll be heading back for good!