Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthday Fun!!!

Here's just a few pics of the birthday party on Sunday evening. It was sooo much fun to have everyone there! :)



Also, my mom wrote me a birthday poem. After reading it, you'll be able to tell why i couldn't stop laughing as i read it aloud to everyone.

"Kara! Kara! Kara!
We love you more than air'a

You are so cute and fair'a
We wouldn't want to share ya

You look good in what you wear'a
We love your golden hair'a

Your beauty has no err'a
It makes everybody stare'a

Kara! Kara! Kara!
We adore the one you marr'ad
There's not a better pair'a

Your kindness is so rare'a
Don't ever let it ver'a

Find a better poem, I dare ya!
Our love will never terr'a

Kara! Kara! Kara!"

Ha ha ha! Isn't that sooooo funny.
You can tell i get my creativity from my mom! ;) Love you Mom!

4 comments:

Angie&Blake said...

Oooo LaLa Im liking the hair I cant wait to see it in person!!! Well its good to see you had a good birthday!! We will have to make you a cake when you get back!!!

Angie&Blake said...

uuOooo LaLa Im liking the hair I cant wait to see it in person!!! Well its good to see you had a good birthday!! We will have to make you a cake when you get back!!!

Lianne said...

Way cute hair cut! I like it!Looks like you guys are just having too much fun! We're excited to have you back in Ohio! I hope that everything goes well with the wedding, and that you guys all have a blast!

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you're having a blast! Looks like you guys have been doing tons of fun stuff. Good luck with the wedding! :)