Thursday, June 19, 2008

Obsessed!!!

So I forgot how much I LOVE the Twilight books. When i first read them i couldn't put them down. Then I got to the third book when school started and i was so swamped that i never finished it. I just picked it back up this summer, and i have just fallen in love with them all over again. Call me a nerd (or a Twerd -ha ha), but I'm just in awe how Stephenie Meyer writes. Maybe its because I also like to write and hope to write a short story someday. I admire her work, and how she's able to relate everything, and also tie it all together. Also for creating the perfect man- Edward (even though he is a vampire). Lol. I'm soooo excited for the movie to come out. December is too far away! Me and Lianne have watched a couple snap shots here and there and it looks sweet!!! Anyone who hasn't read these books yet, your missing out!!!

2 comments:

Lianne said...

I am right there with you!! I love them too!I can't wait for the 4th one to come out. It's going to be awesome! I can't WAIT for the movie to come out. I just hope that it's as good as the books. :)I still want to see your shirts when you get them.

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Ahaha, that is so funny you say that because I am reading them again! I've read the second and third book twice and just randomly skipped over the first and so I am half way through the first for the second time and that will probably lead me to read the second and third....for the third time. My heck, I really am a loser arent' I?