Tuesday, June 24, 2008

To Chantel


I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my little sister Chantel! She just turned 20 years old, so she's not a teenager anymore! Its crazy to think she is 20! My littler sister-Channy Mae-20!!! it blows my mind. She is the most caring person i know! Even though she is no longer a kid, she's a kid at heart and i love that about her. She's always been a great little sister to me, even though i haven't always been the greatest to her. I would always make her do everything for me, split the room in half to clean and always throwing things on her side, make her do things she didn't want to do like stand on my shoulders, I even tried to convince her she came from another planet- ha ha ha. I was awful, but still, we've grown up and become very close. She's one of my best friends. Thanks for putting up with me Sis! I hope you have a great Birthday!!!! :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I know it is a day late but tell Chantel Happy Birthday from me!! I cant believe she is 20 that is so crazy! She is so funny and cute! Tell her I love her to death and Happy birthday!

And there is only a few more weeks till you come back to UTAH!!! YAY!! :)

Tricia said...

Hey Kara! Cute blog! I love all of your pics!! You and Todd are so cute and I'm glad you're finding some fun things to do while you're out here to pass the time. (A dog, a garden, ice cream...) :)

Unknown said...

Hey I love your new Todd & kara at the top of your blog!! sooo cute!!!