Thursday, May 15, 2008

To Family & Friends

So today it kind of hit me how much i really miss home. Don't get me wrong, its been fun being here not having to go to school, being with Todd, and some of our close friends. But I miss that whenever I got bored, i always had places to go and people to see! I miss going to my Grandma's and watching good old church movies with her while we talked about everything and anything! I miss going over to Jen and Ro's to just hang out for hours, or playing games with them! I miss going home and seeing my precious Mom and loving Dad and my freakin' awesome little brothers. ;) I miss seeing Josh and Alicia and holding cute baby Ashton! :( I miss going over to my mother and father in laws over the weekend and spending time with them, as well as Emily and Andrew and their kids. I miss just going over to my sisters apt to bug them and borrow all their cloths. And i miss just being around my friends at work and seeing them everyday and getting to talk to them about who knows what! I miss it all!!!!!! It's just made me realize how important family's and good friends are, and how much joy they bring to our lives! So thank you all for letting me feel so loved and welcome. I love and miss you all!

1 comment:

Lianne said...

It's funny how much home and friends and family mean so much more to you when they are not around everyday. If you ever need someone to hang out with just give me a call!