Saturday, May 17, 2008

Garden!!!











Hey Everyone, Todd and I decided to copy our good friends Devin & Lianne in having a little garden on our back porch. We decided to try and grow peas, green peppers, and carrots. I was a little nervous at first because i've never really taken care of plants before, but Devin was good and letting me know what i needed to do. Just the other day i walked out and saw that they were actually growing!!! I was so excited so i decided to post some pics on here of what they look like so far. Yeah! we have a garden! :)

3 comments:

Lianne said...

I'm glad that it's growing! Hopefully we'll both be able to reap the benefits of our gardens before the summer is over!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Oh my goodness! I want a garden - fun fun fun. Cute blog Kara

Rohan Shearer said...

What a great idea - and we love your blog! What a fun way to stay connected! Ours is shearermania.blogspot.com.