Thursday, May 29, 2008

Saying Goodbye to home











So i'm really sad right now because me and todd wont have a home to go home to when we get back from Ohio. We are selling our contract to my soon to be newly wed sister tiffany. I am sad because its mine and todd's first home. its an older home but has a lot of character! I've loved the wood floors in the living room with the fireplace to decorate. Our bedroom and closet were huge!!! We had so much space and what was great was that we paid so little. Our kitchen has a nice dinning area and a lot of white cabinets that reached to the vaulted ceiling. Yes, vaulted ceilings! I'm really sad to let it go. It was a great first home for me and todd and holds a lot of precious memories.

2 comments:

Rohan Shearer said...

What a kind and generous sister you are. Tiff is lucky to be getting such a great place which really is amazing for a newlywed! So where are you going to live? Grandma's basement? :) We've all had our turns you know.

Lianne said...

That is sad to say goodbye to your first home. I hope that you got lots of good pictures to remember it. And it really is the memories that count the most!