Friday, August 27, 2010

Very belated: Andrews Cabin and July 24th

In July Todd and I were invited to spend the weekend up at our brother in laws, Andrews, cabin. We had a lot of fun and was sad that we had to leave early for my stupid work. Here are just some very belated pictures of it:
Apparently, Andrews cabin is a very nice place to take naps because those are the only pictures I got.



This is my nephew Charlie. He is so adorable.


And this is Todd and I out on the lake it a canoe! It was scary!

Then we ended the evening roasting some marshmallows and stuffing our faces! Yumm!

And last but not least, here is some pics of our 24th of July.

Looks exciting huh? ;)

We had a lot of fun. I LOVE July!

STAY TUNE!
More very belated July posts to come!!

2 comments:

The Olson Family said...

Hey Kara,
I haven't seen you forever! I started a blog finally. What is your e-mail address and I will send you an invite. It looks like you guys are doing great! Where are you working now?
Megan Olson

The Olson Family said...

Kara,
Maybe I should give you my e-mail address so you can actually write me back haha! meganr15@hotmail.com