Friday, August 27, 2010

Lucky Number 3

And what a great year it was!!! I've had this post saved to edit for a year now, and since this weekend is our 4th year anniversary, I thought I'd post it--that way on the next post, I can cover exactly 1 year! Lol. Well, 3 years ago (From last summer) on July 26th, 2007, Todd and I took the deep plunge to get married! and 4 years ago on July 24th, 2006, we had our first date at the Spanish Fork Carnival. And 4 years and 1 month before that, I thought he was a hot head return missionary, and he thought I was a brat! Funny how those things happen. Now onto year NUMBER 4! I think it's going to be epic! What do you think?? :)

1 comment:

TiffT said...

When I read the title I thought, "Oh no...Kara forgot how long she has been married!" Than I read on and just started laughing! I love you! I love that you posted this and now can keep posting all the other adventures! :) Loved it!