Monday, February 22, 2010

Celebrating Feb. 14th

~Valentines Day 2010~

Todd and I went to Macaroni Grill for the 2nd time to celebrate Valentines Day. It was a lot of fun! What place wouldn't be fun when you can draw on the tables?! I should be a portrait artist, don't you think? ;)


These are the Roses Todd got me, along with chocolate and a wooden doll holding a puppy. (See 1st picture above). I got Todd a bunch of SNL movies and an Itunes card.

Todd also surprised me with this funny card.

In case you can't read it, it says "I Ruv U Wit Al My Hart!" Signed Dexter. I couldn't stop laughing. Todd said he used my charcoal to rub on Dext's paw. Then after, the dog jumped all over him, causing him to have to change his pants before I saw him. It was one of the high lights of the night. Ha ha.

Then we took random pics of us before we went and got some ice cream. We did this last year trying to kill some time before a movie, so we did it again. Who knows, maybe it'll turn into a tradition. Anyways, It was a really fun Valentines!

2 comments:

Lindsey T said...

Hahaha! I'm dying over that Zoolander pose of Todd's! Looks like a fun Valentine's, and yes, you should be a portrait artist, that was awesome!

Lianne said...

Happy Valentine's Day (I know it's a little late...) Sounds like you guys had a fun date! You should definitely make the random pictures a tradition. Those are awesome!