Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween 2009!

For Halloween this year , Todd and I thought it would be funny to be Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy. We don't really know how we decided on it. It just kind of happened. Here are just some pics to compare.


And here is us...

Ha Ha!


I think Todd pulled off a great Malfoy!


As far as me... I just looked funny with really short black hair. :)



This next picture I tried to reenact a scene in the 4th Harry Potter- if your a fan, you'll probably recognize what I'm talking about. (How did I do?)


We had a lot of fun. And the funny thing about all of this is... we're not even really big fans of Harry Potter and we've never read the books!
Ha ha.
Oh well!
Maybe some day :)

5 comments:

Lindsey T said...

I'm shocked that you haven't read the books!! For shame!!! Just kidding, you guys were awesome as Malfoy and Potter!!

Lianne said...

You guys always have the most creative costumes. Will you give me some ideas for next year? Thos are awesome!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

haha! i love you kara!

Unknown said...

I am pretty sure I never see that you update your blog! I dont know why but it is like 2 weeks after you updated when I realise you did!! ha ha I LOVE the costumes!! And I also love your pictures from the previous post!!!

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Oh my heck thats hillarious! I love them!!!