Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2 Years!!!

Well, we made it to our 2nd year Anniversary! Its crazy how time fly's by. My mom says its really important to celebrate each year because now days its harder for young people to stay married. But I'm happy to say that we are still very much in love and still kicking! :) So to celebrate, Todd did a really good job at keeping it secret, and took me up to Salt Lake City where we ate at an Italian Restaurant named "Al Fornos." I ordered the Salmon special while Todd got the classic Chicken Alfredo. It was really yummy! Then even though I told Todd not to get me anything, he got me a really cute silver bracelet. (Thanks sweetie!) Here are just some pics below at the restaurant.




After dinner Todd took me to a cute little bed and breakfast where we checked in and watched the movie Coraline. I thought the room we stayed in was so cute and creative. Very Victorian style and old fashion. I LOVED it. Here are some pics of it.



K! I thought this was so cool. The main room and the bathroom was separated by these curtains and I just loved the idea.

Oh okay, I had to take this picture of Todd because i caught him watching baseball... on our Anniversary! Lol.
The next morning we woke up to breakfast at our door, put together in a basket. I thought it was so clever. It was the perfect way to end such a fun Anniversary!
Thanks babe! I'm excited for our 3rd year together and all the adventure it'll bring. Love you! :)

3 comments:

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Thats looks like so much fun :) I love it. Happy Anniversary, and congrats. You guys are such a cute couple.

Lianne said...

Happy Anniversary! That's crazy that it's already been 2 years! Time goes by so fast. You guys are such a cute couple and it sounds like you had fun celebrating!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Oh my heck that food looks so good right now. Happy anniversary Care Bear, looks like you had so much fun - I'm still waiting for an anniversary where I'm not pregnant! haha!