Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cute Animals

Ever since Ceaser got his fur coat taken from him, he's been snuggling up to me and especially Todd. I almost feel like I've been replaced! ;) Ha ha. One day I walked into the bedroom and found Ceaser and Todd like this. It was pretty cute. I just had to take a picture.

Then my little brother Branden bought this Christmas outfit for our family dog Harvey, but being that he is practically anorexic, it didn't fit him, so we decided to put it on Dexter. He pulled a pretty cute face while he was wearing it. :)


Ha ha ha! Funny huh. Yes I'm obsessed with my animals, but I guess that's what happens when you don't have kids yet. Well, I hope these pictures at least brought a smile to your faces.

Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Rohan Shearer said...

Dexter looks so funny! I'm having fun with your book by the way. My goal is to finish by Christmas.

The Smith's said...

I love your cat! I think the tail is probably my favorite. That is by far the craziest hair cut for an animal.