Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Todd!!!

Finally, I'm getting to my posts! Last weekend was Todd's birthday and I decided to throw him a surprise one! I did it the night before his birthday so I could catch him off guard. And it worked!! He was so surprised and it ended up being a great turn out. Thanks to our friends Paige and Donivan, they kept him away while all his friends gathered. Then we all waited in the kitchen and jumped out when he walked in. It was pretty funny. Then we just swam, hung out, played some games, and watched a movie. It was a lot of fun and I was so happy that a lot of his close friends got to come (Thanks to all who traveled far). So here are just some pictures of that night. I hope everyone had fun!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE! :)

4 comments:

Lianne said...

That was fun. Thanks for kicking my butt in In a Pickle! Happy Birthday Todd!

Lindsey T said...

Yay for Todd's birthday! I'm glad he has such a fabulous wife to throw him a surprise party! I still feel bad we weren't able to make it to dinner with the family on the actual day!! What are ya gonna do with sick kids, right? Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon though!

Rohan Shearer said...

Sorry we missed it. Looked like fun! We missed you at the baptism last night.

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Right on, those pictures of your house make me miss the good old times. I need to see you soon! Seriously, next time I come to Salem, I am calling you ok! It kidn of feels like you dropped off the face of the planet.