Thursday, January 29, 2009

Update

Well, for those of you who don't already know. I got a job. Finally! I work in Payson at a scrap booking and copy center. It's pretty fun, I like it. But its not so good for my spending habits... Lol. Its a little different to go back to work and do school at the same time. I'm wondering how I did it all before. But anyways, Todd got a Supervisor position at his work, so that is good. They will probably make him the manager again soon- since he's worked there for like 3 years! That's a long time. As far as everything else, well, nothing else is really going on. We went ice skating recently so that was fun. I'll probably be posting about that soon. so look for the pictures. ;) See ya.

1 comment:

Amanda Duke said...

I'm so proud of you! My little Kara is just growing up so fast!! Ha Ha, just kidding.